Working at Bloxham School
Bloxham School makes an inspiring and rewarding place to work. Whether as a Teaching or Support Staff member, you will play a vital role in helping pupils grow in the best possible environment.
Here are just a few of the benefits on offer to staff:
- Visits from newly appointed staff are encouraged during the academic year/term prior to joining the school, followed by a thorough induction programme*
- Opportunities for continuous Professional Development
- A strong, supportive staff community
- Enrolment in the School’s defined contribution pension scheme
- Member of the TPS*
- Access at no charge to the School’s sporting and swimming and fitness facilities
- Free parking on site
- 21 days paid holiday plus Bank Holidays, rising by 1 day per year (up to a maximum of 25 days)**
* Teaching staff only ** Support staff only
Don't see a role for you?
Get in touch to register your interest in working at Bloxham School. We are always looking to consider brilliant graduates to train towards a PGCE, and we can offer short-term teaching contracts for exceptional candidates. If you think this could be for you, send us your CV for consideration.
Contact the HR Team
Call: 01295 232160
Email: [email protected]
- Download Application Form - Teaching Staff:Staff Vacancy Attachments/Teaching Staff Application Form 2021.docx
- Download Application Form - Support Staff:Staff Vacancy Attachments/Support Staff Application Form 2021.docx
- Download Guidance on Recruitment and Selection of Staff:Guidance on Recruitment and Selection of Staff - Sept 2018.pdf
- Download Bloxham School Recruitment and Selection of Staff and Safer Recruitment Policy:Docs/2016-17/A6 Guidance on Recruitment and Selection of Staff and Safer Recruitment Policy.pdf
- Download Bloxham School Equality and Diversity Policy:B11 Equality and diversity policy.pdf
- Download Bloxham School Gender Pay Gap Report (March 2019):Docs/Policies/Gender Pay Report_2019.pdf