The successful applicant will be responsible for one minibus route collecting and returning pupils to and from school on specified routes.
- Collect pupils at designated points on minibus route in the morning and return them to drop off points in the evening according to the timetable prepared by the Transport Manager
- Liaise with parents of pupils on a day to day basis.
- Maintenance including:
– Daily vehicle walk around checks
– Sweeping out vehicle after details
– Washing and mopping vehicle weekly
– Checking oil and fluid levels, fuel filling, changing light bulbs, checking tyre pressures and other checks specified by the Transport Manager
- Comply with school’s Road Transport Policy.
- Carrying out other transport related duties specified by the Transport Manager
This role is 20 hours per week, term time only.
Applications will be assessed upon receipt and we reserve the right to interview and appoint prior to the closing date. Therefore an early application is strongly advised.
To apply for this role, please complete the support staff application form and email it to [email protected] or post to the HR Team at Bloxham School, Banbury, OX15 4PE.
Bloxham School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including checks with past employers and the DBS.