Visa Requirements at Bloxham School

Students wishing to join from outside the European Union will require a Child Student Visa.

In the UK, the visa process is managed by the UK Border Agency. The process can take a little time to complete and therefore we recommend you make early enquiries with UKBA about your case. Further information is available here